Sunday, April 28, 2013

Country Wedding

Last week I was able to make a wedding cake for my sister in law. 
 She wanted a country style cake that had a rustic, simple feel to it.  






 I also made cupcakes for the dessert buffet.  
After piping 350 cupcakes, my right hand was shaking.  
I have a new appreciation for bakers who pipe all day long. 

Vanilla, Pumpkin and Chocolate cupcakes on dessert buffet. 

Pumpkin cupcakes with a frilled cinnamon frosting.  

Chocolate cupcakes with handmade chocolate roses.  

Vanilla cupcakes topped with fondant daisies
It was so much fun to take on this project.  I am so glad the bride loved it. 


1 comment:

  1. These pictures don't really do justice to the beautiful cakes! The wedding cake is gorgeous! My favorite part of the pumpkin cupcakes was the darling little glistening pearls on the top. The flowers looked so cute, all that they needed was a little bumblebee! What talent!

    ReplyDelete