Sunday, May 19, 2013

School Cupcakes

My children's school was having a fundraiser this past week and needed baked goods.  I made cupcakes using the school colors (gold, navy blue and primary red) and the logo.  

These gold cupcakes have an edible image of the school logo- go Redhawks!


Then I made little girls and boys in their red school uniform polo collars.  
These were really fun to make.    


Then I made a few cupcakes with navy blue sixlets, on top.  If you are selling anything at a school function, you need it kid friendly.  I wanted some kind of candy on top of some of the cupcakes.  


Packaged and ready to go!  





2 comments:

  1. So cute! Where did you get those packages! You'll be in charge of every bake sale from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those little faces are so darling. All the other moms are like, "geesh, I'm just splatting cookies on a sheet."

    ReplyDelete